Since people don’t want wires and cables to constrain their movements, keeping a pair of wireless earbuds has become necessary. Several kinds of wireless earphones are available that uniquely satisfy your listening experience.
QUDO earphones are one of the best products if you’re hunting for pocket-friendly true wireless earbuds. They do the job efficiently, whether you’re attending a virtual business meeting, working out, or doing home chores. However, you must check the brand’s reliability and earbuds’ features before getting one.
To help readers whether to buy or skip the QUDO earphones, we have brought a comprehensive review.
Let’s get straight into it!
General Features of QUDO True Wireless Earphones
Wireless devices are in demand, so why not true wireless earbuds? You can get a pair of QUDO earbuds to make your life easy. They have a good sound quality and are comfortable for your ears. Moreover, they allow you to enjoy 6 hours of audio time, with 4 to 6 days of standby time.
QUDO earphones have a maximum from 10m to up range of operation, so you can roam freely without worrying about losing the signal. Also, these true wireless earbuds have a controlled built-in touch for volume functions.
Here are more unique features that QUDO earphones offer; let’s look at them!
- Sound Quality
QUDO earphones are ideal for better sound quality, listening to audio for a better experience, and making phone calls using the in-built microphone. There is virtually no distortion when you turn up the volume, which is crucial if you’re listening to music while exercising.
The bass is rich and deep, while the trebles are clean and clear. The mids are also well-balanced, with a slight emphasis on vocals. These earphones offer a well-rounded listening experience that will please any audiophile.
Additionally, these earbuds don’t leak sound either, so they won’t annoy the person sitting next to you on public transport or at the gym.
QUDO earbuds come with a practical, attractive, and fantastic design. The compact design of black-colored pair of earphones looks incredibly great on your ears. Furthermore, a magnet inside the earbuds keeps them securely in place. Hence, if they fall out of your ears while working out, don’t worry because they’re entirely sweat-proof and washable with soap and water.
- Battery Life
These earbuds are designed to provide up to six to eight hours of listening time per charge. They also come with a portable charger and USB cable that can be used to provide an additional six hours of playback time.
Additionally, this device can store enough power to recharge your wireless earphones twice without running out of battery.
Also, it has an extra battery, so you will not be stressing about running out of power mid-flight or in the car. You’ll never need to worry about bringing a charger again.
- Connection Strength and Stability
QUDO wireless earphones are the best for connection strength and stability. They come with Bluetooth 5.0 compatibility. The QUDO true wireless earphones can be connected to your phone, laptop, or tablet and offer up to 300 feet of distance. Thus, you’ll never have to worry about your device being far away.
- Easy-to-Use Material
The silicone is malleable enough to fit your ear canal but firm enough to stay in place for an extended period. There are two different sizes included with the QUDO, so you can get one to suit your needs.
- Brand: QUDO
- Cable Length (m): 0.3 m
- Descriptive Color: Black
- Ear Placement: In-ear
- Headphones Use: Phone calls, Multimedia, Travel
- Model Number: Octave 100
- Dimensions (mm) of Earbuds: 92W x 32D x 41.5H mm
- Earphones Weight (kg): 0.1 kg
- USB Cable Included: Yes
- QUDO wireless earphones are comfortable and can be worn for long periods without discomfort.
- Battery life is excellent, more than 10+ hours on a single charge.
- Charging is easy; plug in the earbuds, and they will start charging automatically after 5 minutes.
- The price is affordable. You can buy QUDO true wireless earbuds at $39.00.
- Voice commands work well with Siri and Google Assistant, allowing you to answer calls or initiate a call with your voice. However, the call quality isn’t fantastic. The sound is clear but lacks bass, so it can sometimes sound tinny.
- The audio quality isn’t excellent either; while it’s not terrible, better options are available if you’re looking for high-fidelity sound.
- Sometimes the earphones themselves don’t go into the charging port correctly, so most of the time, customers must reposition them.
- The pair of earbuds disconnect by themself, sometimes both sides and often only one side. Users sometimes experience a time lag between left and right headphones, too.
- QUDO true wireless earbuds take a while to sync with your phone the first time you turn them on. Although, after the initial sync, it will be smooth sailing from there on out.
Sometimes we’re out of budget, but we still look for products with full features. QUDO true wireless earphones work the same; they are very light on your pocket, giving all the benefits that other earbuds provide.
It is recommended to look no further than the QUDO earphones if you want something budget-friendly to make your listening experience great. QUDO gives the same feel without any hindrance from the cables and cords.