It would regardless say Bluetooth headsets have become quite popular in the last few years. Using a Bluetooth headset not only provides you with extreme sound quality but also offers a great level of convenience for you.
Whether it is about receiving or making calls or listening to your favourite tracks, you can easily control everything without holding your device in hand. You can commute or listen to different things while shopping, running, or doing other things. However, if you are a first time user, you may want to know how to connect Bluetooth headset to Laptop, TV or mobile phone. This handy guide will help you to get ready in no time.
If you are worried about how to connect Bluetooth headphones, just get relaxed as I will provide you with the absolute solution here.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headset?
Bluetooth headset is a great option to enjoy quality sound in pairing with different devices without any wire or cable. You really don’t need to worry about how to connect Bluetooth headphones, as making wireless connections through them is quite easier.
You just need to have a Bluetooth-enabled device for pairing up with Bluetooth headsets. The majority of laptops and tablets often do come up with an inbuilt Bluetooth option. In case if your device doesn’t have one, you can make use of a USB Bluetooth adapter for the same as well.
Wireless headsets transmit audio signals through different modes such as radio or infrared signals depending upon the device you are using on. They offer you relief from annoying cords. Whether you are a gamer or prefer to spend out most of your time working out in the gym, they offer you great convenience.
How to Connect a Bluetooth Headset to Laptop/PC?
If you are searching for how to connect Bluetooth headset to laptop, you need to make sure that your computer system is being equipped with Bluetooth; if not, I would prefer to use a USB Bluetooth adapter for the same. The pairing-up process is quite easier to go. You just need to follow up a detailed process carefully for the same.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth headphones are being put into pairing mode. If not, just simply press and hold on to the power button for few seconds until the status light starts blinking up. Disconnect the existing devices which are connected with the headset.
- Once done with it, now go to your PC and then launch the Start menu to find the Settings option.
- Now, the settings window of your laptop will open. You will see a lot of options related to your system. Click on the “Devices” option as shown below.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your laptop if it’s not. By default, it should be off. Just click the switch-on option and wait a moment. After that, click on the “Add Bluetooth or other device” option, which is just above.
- In the next window that pops up, select the “Bluetooth” option because we wish to connect a Bluetooth type of device to our laptop.
- Now the laptop will start searching all the Bluetooth devices in its range. make sure your earphone has Bluetooth turned on and is within 10 meters. This process might take a couple of minutes. Please be patient.
- Once your device is found, Windows will show it up with its name. Click on your device & then connect.
- You will be allowed to get directly connected with your headphones or can also be used for the Bluetooth passcode depending upon the Windows you are using on.
- Once you have done with the paring process of Bluetooth headset with a laptop, a notification message will appear on your home screen showing up the message that your headphones are connected to the PC. Tap on the Done button, and once done, then close the Settings window to enjoy seamless access.
- We can also see the status & turn ON/OFF the Bluetooth in the notifications area of the status bar.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headset to Mobile?
Looking forward to how to connect wireless headset to mobile? Just pay your attention while following up a very few steps, and that is:
- Launch Settings of your device and then scroll down to find the Bluetooth settings.
- Turn on the Bluetooth by tapping the switch. After that, your mobile will look for all the available Bluetooth devices available in the range.
- Make sure that your Bluetooth headset is in pairing mode and in the range of 10 meters. Also, it should not be connected to any other existing device.
- Upon selecting your device, pairing will start and you may get some popups. Just accept all. The pairing will complete in a moment.
- Once done, It will look like this-
- Bingo! Your Bluetooth headsets are now being paired up with your android phone. Similar steps follow for connecting wireless earphones to an iPhone or an iPad. You can get back to Bluetooth settings from the upper menu (if it’s available).
How to Connect Bluetooth Headset to TV?
Before leading further with how to connect Bluetooth headset to TV, make sure that your TV is providing Bluetooth support. If it does, follow this quick guide to make easy access to the same.
- Put your Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode.
- Now enable the Bluetooth function of your TV, and once it’s done, it will start scanning for the surrounding Bluetooth devices.
- On the successful completion of the scanning process, you will see the headphones in the detected Available Devices list.
- Now, select the pair of headphones with your TV, and once it’s done, you can check it for the same in the Paired Devices list.
- It is also recommended to get the best microphone for your setups, like the MXL V67G microphone or MXL V63M microphone. That will be a great addition with much better sound quality.
Similar steps follow for connecting bluetooth headphones to TV.
Conclusion | How to Connect Wireless Earphones
The availability of Bluetooth headsets has relieved users from the headache of those annoying cords. It is the best way to enjoy seamless access to a wide range of music or other audio content without any issues.
The guide is specially listed for those who are facing paring up issues with their Bluetooth headsets. I have added up guide for pairing up Bluetooth headsets with the phone, laptop, and TV. I hope it will help you in enjoying seamless access over the same.
If you want to buy Bluetooth earphone/earbuds to enjoy the wireless experience, you can select among the best options available.
I didn’t find my choice. Show me the best Bluetooth earphones under: